As we prepare our next generation lets make sure they have the proper skills to go out and get the jobs they want. Here is a great post that talks about everyday digital learning and why it is essential.
Teaching and learning is certainly changing at a rapid pace. No longer is the teacher the only place to get information. Students today have instant access to multiple resources at the tip of their fingers (literally). Here is a great website that put together a list of the best free web-based sites and tips for integrating them into the common core with students.
1. to journal my growth through out the year
2. create transparency of my work
3. make connections
4. collaborate with others
5. use another form of writing
6. because it is part of the educational transition
7. learn about digital literacy
8. document favorite projects and events
9. share favorite books
10. have fun